raytheon 706 computer users manual at SMECC

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:03:33 CDT 2016

Ed,

I have a little 703 and 706 in my library under Raytheon.

Clearing out my spam folder I see your recent messages to cctalk.  Here is
why your emails are going into the spam box, see if you can authenticate
your email address.
Bill

*Why is this message in Spam?* It has a from address in aol.com but has
failed aol.com's required tests for authentication.