Need to archive: GRiD Compass Computer Operating System Software

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:32:40 CDT 2016

I have not had good luck with the RuGRiD list. I am aware of it.

There are only a small handful of people there with Compass gear; It is
mostly centered around the later PC-compatible GRiD stuff.

There is one fellow with quite a lot of Compass media who has reached out
to me a couple times, but I don't get the drift he sees any urgency in
imaging the media, nor intends to share it. I have offered a hand, money,
etc.

If he does come through, I'll be very pleased, but at this point I am
trying to look elsewhere.

Steve, if you're willing to cross-post my list below and see if you have
better luck, please do.

I have never received a single response of value on that list.

- Ian

On Tuesday, October 25, 2016, Steve Hatle <shatle at nfldinet.com