DEC bus transceivers

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Tue Oct 25 15:49:01 CDT 2016

> On Oct 25, 2016, at 1:35 PM, ben <bfranchuk at jetnet.ab.ca> wrote:
>

>> If you want to build boards that will work in a small subset of systems that’s
>> find…but don’t advertise it as Unibus compatible.  I test the boards I produce
>> in all of my systems (11/20, 11/34, 11/40 and 11/70) and they all use DEC bus
>> interface chips.
>
> Where do you get your stock?

Secondary chip marked (only reputable vendors).  I currently have ~2500 8641
and several 100’s of the other variants.  Assuming 100% good parts, I have
enough stock to build at least 100 unibus boards (total) of various types that I
have planned.

And to forestall any questions on the topic, no I will not be selling any of the
chips individually.  They are there to allow me to build/sell the various Unibus
boards.

TTFN - Guy