Old versions of Emacs

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Oct 20 16:46:17 CDT 2016

Any chance you can share your archive? I went looking for emacs 17
years ago and couldn't find it... I have several ancient CDROMs that
have "internet archives" that have random versions of stuff on them,
including emacs. I'll see if I can help you, but it will be emacs the
18 stuff only (maybe)

Warner