Photos from the NWA Auction

Ben Sinclair ben at bensinclair.com
Tue Oct 18 07:57:16 CDT 2016

Great photos! I'm curious as to how long ago this equipment was in
operation. The photos here and on the auction site almost looked like
someone just got up and walked away, at least from the desks and office
supplies, etc. that I saw.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 7:07 PM, Cory Heisterkamp <coryheisterkamp at gmail.com

--
Ben Sinclair