DEC items for sale, swap or giveaway

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 21:43:36 CDT 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 8:25 PM, <malcolm at avitech.com.au> wrote:
> I have a collection of DEC items available for sale, swap or giveaway.
>
> They are mostly VAX or MicroVAX items, as well as a few PDP-11 items.
>
> These are in Melbourne, Australia. I appreciate this may not be of much
> interest to the rest of the world.
>
> If interested, please take a look here -> http://avitech.com.au/?p=1285

I'm in NZ. I'd certainly be interested in the VAX 750 & 730s

I'd certainly consider an -8 swap - most likely an 8/e and maybe some
peripherals - teletype?

Cheers

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'