NWA auctions

Todd Goodman tacoman656 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 06:30:28 CDT 2016

* Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu> [161013 16:37]:
>     > From: Jim Stephens
>
>     > The two bay 11/45 went for twice the bid, since it was listed as 2 pcs
>     > @ 1500 each
>
> Yeah, I couldn't quite work that out - did it mean there were two mostly
> identical ones, and they only had pictures of one, or did it mean 'two racks'?
>
> 	Noel

Well, I have to confess that I won both those auctions.

I thought originally when I was bidding that it was two identical
systems (of two racks each) but now I think it just meant the two racks
pictured.  So I got half of what I was expecting for my bid.

Not to mention I really shouldn't have been bidding at all in the first
place.  It was just too tempting to pass up.

Todd