PDP-11/23 System available for sale in Bedford, NH

Steven Maresca steve.maresca at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:47:19 CDT 2016

On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 1:07 PM, Stephen Pereira <spereira1952 at comcast.net>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have my PDP-11/23 system for sale in Bedford, NH.
>
> Please see this message thread at VCFED.ORG <http://vcfed.org/> for my
>
> http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?54193-FS-Clean-
> fully-working-PDP-11-23-system <http://www.vcfed.org/forum/
> showthread.php?54193-FS-Clean-fully-working-PDP-11-23-system>
>
> I would greatly prefer local pickup, but if necessary, we can discuss what
> shipping to your location might cost, and how much time it might take me to
> get the equipment properly packaged for shipment.
>
> smp
> --
> Stephen M. Pereira
> Bedford, NH  03110
> KB1SXE

Stephen,

Many thanks again for offering your 11/23.  I wanted to publicly share my
appreciation here on the list. It was a pleasure meeting with you and
chatting, and I hope that you continue to enjoy your Rainbow, Altair,
FPGAs, and other fun acquisitions in the future.

Looking forward to a first boot,
Steve