NWA auctions

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Thu Oct 13 02:35:51 CDT 2016

On 10/12/2016 11:04 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:
> Any idea what this might be?  Looks interesting, but not a lot of
> information to go by apart from the "Display Systems Incorporated"
> badges...
>
> https://grafeauction.proxibid.com/aspr/Portable-simulator-display-screens/32464587/LotDetail.asp?lid=32464587
>

> - Josh

There is a horribly stylized some set of letters in front of the Display
Systems Incorporated.  I don't know if I could figure it out even if the
photo was close up and focused.  I hate designers. Typical crap they
pull, make logos with letter you can't figure out if you tried.

The blurry blob to the left the tie first "D" is some set of letters or
a word, can't tell.

thanks
Jim