DECwriter II and Decwriter III engineering drawings

Richard Loken rlloken at telus.net
Wed Oct 12 22:40:25 CDT 2016

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016, John H. Reinhardt wrote:

> On 10/12/2016 9:30 PM, Richard Loken wrote:
>> And five requests for these manuals.
>>
> Is someone going to scan them?  Have they been scanned already?  I guess I
> should look :-P

I too would like to know if these manuals have been scanned already.  If
good scans are already available I can send them off to somebody without
any guilt but otherwise I should send them who intends to see them
scanned.

--
   Richard Loken VE6BSV, Systems Programmer - VMS   : "...underneath those
   Athabasca University				   : tuques we wear, our