large Wire wrap cards

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Oct 12 04:53:57 CDT 2016

On 10/12/2016 2:42 AM, Eric Smith wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 9, 2016 at 4:06 PM, jim stephens <jwsmail at jwsss.com> wrote:
>> The edge looks like Multibus, but the height looks too tall for standard
>> Multibus form factor.
> True, but it's not entirely uncommon for there to be over-height
> prototyping cards.
I was at a friend's scrap operation, and in a 40 gallon drum of breakage
there were three multibus boards in the pile.  If one of them had not
had a number of pins badly clobbered, I might have carried them off.

FWIW the DIPs are not worth salvaging, going in the gold scrap bin now.
with the boards.  He has 6 bin boxes completely full of many years of
salvage, starting to get to that backlog.

thanks
Jim

BTW, toy du jour

http://jimsoldtoys.blogspot.com/2016/10/part-of-satellite-spectral-analyzer.html