OT: Looking for Jos Dreesen (Lilith Emulator MIA)

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 28 00:12:35 CST 2016

On 11/27/2016 7:04 PM, W2HX wrote:
> Sorry for the bandwidth. Looking for Jos Dreesen who back in 2005 mentioned on this list that he had documentation on the ECRM OCR system.  Please contact me if you can.
>
> Thanks
> Eugene
I gave a look for Jos for Eugene and discovered that all of the sources
for his Lilith machine emulator were pointed at a dyndns address which
is now dead.  I grabbed the emulator and sources and have some version,
but would like to see it hosted somewhere that it can be located.

Hunted for "Lilith Emulator, emulith (with and without Dreesen)" and
only found dead links.

thanks
Jim