DEC M9312 Configs for a 11/40

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 13:16:44 CST 2016

I'll note that the W8 setting described on page A-2 seems to conflict with
the description earlier in the manual (See section 2.8.3) which indicates
it's only necessary for it to be IN if there is an address conflict (which
is probably not the case).  Leave W8 OUT.  (Leaving W8 in will disable the
console PROM).  Sorry for the confusion...

- Josh