for sale/trade: big list of both old and (relatively) new, deadline: end of November (ideally)

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Sat Nov 26 00:15:11 CST 2016

On Fri, Nov 25, 2016 at 3:28 AM, MG <mgariboldi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Op 25-nov-2016 om 12:22 schreef Peter Corlett:
>
>> Some of the storage kit looks worth a gander.
>>
>> Where in the Netherlands is this? I live in the backwaters of Zaandam.
>>

> The items are located in a residential area in Leiden (in the province of
> Zuid-Holland / South

I was just in Leiden last week!  Of course, I was flying, so I would have
been constrained on what I could carry....

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."