TRIAD (was RE: Some scrapper in NC has an old machine Labled TRIAD he is scrapping

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Wed Nov 23 08:50:08 CST 2016

The "scrapper" in NC that has the Triad contacted me directly, he had seen
the discussion of the system in the classiccmp archives.

He wasn't sure how to get his contact info out there, so he emailed me with
his name and direct phone number. I don't want to just post it publicly
(although it may already be out there somewhere, I don't know).

If someone is spearheading the effort to save this machine, please contact
me offlist and I'll provide the contact info.

Best,