Rogue: Mctesq was here

David Brownlee abs at absd.org
Sat Nov 19 13:00:07 CST 2016

On 19 November 2016 at 13:58, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> On 11/18/16 10:05 PM, Richard Loken wrote:
> > So I am 35 days from retirement and I have been cleaning up the office
> > and my Redhat Linux workstation and in /usr/local/src I found:
> >
> >     linuxrogue-0.3.7-roguecentral.tar
> >

> still on the net
>
> http://www.coredumpcentral.org/download.html

Most Linux distributions have a version (possibly not exactly the same) in
'bsdgames-nonfree'.
bsdgames is a copy of a recent set of BSD games, the ones with odd licences
are in the -nonfree.

For those of us perverse enough to be running newer BSD on vintage
hardware, its in /usr/games :-p

For slightly later I always had a soft spot for ularn or omega (though
nethack would be the reference :)

David