Alps key switches.

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Sat Nov 12 10:31:44 CST 2016

I found Alps key switches at a small Swedish electronic surplus seller. The
resembled some switches I have seen before so I took a chance and bought
some. The price was the equivalent of 2 USD for ten switches.

I took a few photos in case someone could identify them:

http://i.imgur.com/L5agnfc.jpg

Could be interesting to know if they are used in some known machine.

The part number might be 58990003 and 58990002 which was the number
mentioned in the catalogue.

The company selling them is Belganet Data Elektronik and their catalogue is
at:

http://www.bde.se/skat11_1.pdf

/Mattis