ISO Telenex/Atlantic Research protocol analyzer tech manuals

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 13:21:28 CST 2016

To hijack this thread...

While sorting out some more stuff here I found an Atlantic Research
protocol analyser.
The front cover says it's a model 3600, but some of the PCBs say 4500
on them. Since
from what little is on-line the 3600 could be upgraded to a 4500, I
wonder if that is what
happened to mine.

Anyway, it needs a lot of work. It looks like it was dropped from a
great height. The
plastic case covers are cracked. The chassis is twisted. It will need a new CRT.
The cartridge tape drive is in many pieces. But the PCBs all look
intact and it seems
like an interesting challenge to get t to run again.

I don't suppose anyone has the manuals for it....

-tony