PDP 11/20 sold (ebay warning)

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Mon Nov 7 18:54:56 CST 2016

Looks like someone put in a high enough bid to hold onto the 11/20 that
went today.  I guessed an amount around what it went for would be what
I'd pay, so don't know if I'd have gotten it or not, but didn't try
since that was around the 3500 dollar level.  (it sold for $2961).

The fun thing is the buyer is also buying vintage clothing and the like
according to Epay's useless buyer history it gives out now.

There were three other bidders that doubled the price in the last 8 seconds.

It was a nice machine, though the seller said it had developed a problem
in the memory.

thanks
jim

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222300550527