WTB several IMSAI-8080 ON-OFF-ON momentary switches

Rob Doyle radioengr at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 15:34:15 CDT 2016

On 11/4/2016 8:16 PM, Mark G Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone have any available? I don't need the paddles, just the
> the ON-OFF-ON momentary switches.
>
> I got good ON-OFF address/data ones from Herb Johnson, but the momentary
> ON-OFF-ON ones I have are worn out and do not return to center properly.
>
> Mark

I think you're looking for the following (available at Mouser)

<http://www.mouser.com/search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=0virtualkey0virtualkeyM2018TYG03-JA>

The bare switch isn't in stock but you can get that switch and replace
the paddle.

It's a $5.33 experiment.

That's what I've got in my 'box-o-spares', anyway.  YMMV.

BTW, the red paddle is a very good color match to the IMSAI.  The blue
paddle is a way different color.

Rob