Newbie Question: How to Enable Local Logins on TSS/8

Rob Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Nov 5 12:59:32 CDT 2016

I have just realised that this is almost certainly nothing to do with TSS/8.

I have tried to connect SIMH via reverse telnet to my Teletype via a
DECserver 90M (I do this successfully with the PDP10 emulation), but I think
SIMH has not made the connection to the DECserver, and so the message above
is most likely coming from the DECserver itself.

So I think this is a SIMH problem, I need to work out if the PDP8 TTIX
emulation can do outbound telnet like the DZ can.

Regards

Rob