Tek 4051 with a 10 year old at the helm

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 00:25:55 CDT 2016

BTW, how old is little Ms. Gina? I'm guessing 8-10 yrs? That's a perfect
time to start venturing into programming.

I first dug into PCs (at the time, "home computers") ca. 1977-78; I would
have been 8-9 yrs. That would have been an Apple II - not a II+ or IIe /
IIc - just the old ][ as we said.

What was the stock RAM on those machines - 16/32K? All I recall is that it
had a single Disk II and one of those little B&W monitors, which I don't
think was an Apple product.