What interest in a

Richard Smith richard.smith at mewgull.com
Fri Nov 4 04:23:20 CDT 2016

Wow! That amount of interest wasn't expected at all.

I have a best offer so far of £100 (112€ / $124) plus shipping.

The cheapest shipping to the USA would be $50, into Europe would be 18€
for the parcel which weighs in at 8kg / 18lb. All at your risk.

I don't want to put it on ebay, I'd much rather it went to a serious
user on here but I do want to expand my collection of 80-BUS
(NASCOM/GEMINI) parts so anything I get for the PrecisionBook would help.

Let me know if you are still interested.

Richard