R: What interest in a

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Thu Nov 3 11:55:18 CDT 2016

On Thu, Nov 3, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Norman Jaffe <turing at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> As an ex-HPer, I'm also interested in this machine, but I suspect that
> shipping to Vancouver, Canada, will be exorbitant.

Well, if no one else can afford shipping :-) I'm in Seattle and would
definitely be interested.  I used HP-UX when I was training people on
Boeing's aircraft simulator software.

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."