NEC ProSpeed 386

TeoZ teoz at neo.rr.com
Tue May 31 15:54:32 CDT 2016

Typing on a Model M in my room hooked up to a Belkin SOHO KVM and 4
modernish machines (PS/2 to USB adapter). Also have a KVM setup in the lab
with a Model M. And a stack of spares thanks to a local recycler years ago.
Back in the 90's I used Northgate keyboards. I also have Apple Extended II
keyboard on a DR.Bott ADB  KVM in the lab if that helps.