WTB VAX 8650, 8600, or 6340

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri May 27 15:03:28 CDT 2016

I always get emails from people wanting to know where to get rid of old
vintage computers. I don't think I've ever gotten an email from someone
wanting to buy one. But.

Just got an email from someone that wants to buy a VAX 8650, 8600, or 6340.
Given that the email address is from "Northrop Grumman" I'm guessing it
could be a commercial purchase.

If someone has a good condition working VAX that is one of those three
models and wants to part with it, email me off-list and I'll pass along the
contact info and you can work a deal with them.

Best,