Commodore C2N datasette belts (was Re: Classics long overdue a Boot.)

Swift Griggs swiftgriggs at gmail.com
Mon May 23 11:53:02 CDT 2016

On Mon, 23 May 2016, Ethan Dicks wrote:
> Thanks for the pointer, but the closest match (not exact), was still $10
> for one belt.

I've seen folks make belts from heat-shrink tubing. Also, o-ring splicers
can be used to create small belts, but it's an expensive solution just to
get one belt. I'm not sure either one would create a belt precise enough
to work with your drive, though. Where I've seen the latter techniques
used is mostly on pully systems for homemade robots and other DIY
machines.

-Swift