Commodore C2N datasette belts (was Re: Classics long overdue a Boot.)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Sun May 22 17:26:35 CDT 2016

FYI, Tim at turntablebasics.com has pretty much every belt and wheel that
PRB and/or their close competitors offer. He has no shipping minimum and a
very low basic shipping rate for light little parts like belts ($1.00 or
so).

http://www.turntablebasics.com/

He also stocks a number of hard-to-find analog type items, such as silicone
damping fluids in multiple viscosities..