News about hpmuseum.net

curiousmarc3 at gmail.com curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 01:50:24 CDT 2016

This is great news despite the sorrow. Thank you for that, the museum is such an awesome resource for HP collectors. I saw your video on the 2116 restoration were both Jon and you appear. We have at least one more at the CHM, just as a static display for now. I hope I can visit you in Melbourne one day.
Marc

Sent from my iPad