_Processor_ magazine/newsprint?

Sean Caron scaron at diablonet.net
Thu May 5 16:06:39 CDT 2016

On Thu, 5 May 2016, Swift Griggs wrote:

> On Thu, 5 May 2016, Shoppa, Tim wrote:
>> Are there any archived issues of _Processor_ from the 80's or early
>> 90's, online anywhere?
>
> That sounds really interesting. If you find a source, I hope you will
> share.
>
> -Swift

Ah, I got my start in the industry working at a repair shop and I remember
that we got Processor. It indeed contained plenty of interesting ads from
vendors of secondhand mini and midrange equipment. I'm not aware of any
copies that have been preserved ... I kind of miss thumbing through it,
like Computer Shopper -- remember that behemoth? :O

Best,

Sean