tsx-plus wikipedia article

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed May 4 14:43:36 CDT 2016

On Wed, 4 May 2016, Jason Scott wrote:
> On Jay West vs Wikipedia, always bet your money on Jay West

Wikipedia is an amateur effort, with some serious attempts to try to
reduce the errors.  It is almost inevitable that somebody will declare
something to have been included if THEY had it, not even necessarily being
aware that they had a third party add-on.

User limits are assumed and often not correct.  In the other direction, 30
years ago the college got a network system for PCs that "can handle
hundreds of users".  I have no idea what the theoretical limit was (number
of bits in node numbers?) but we were the first to ever attempt 32, at
which point it took nothing to bring it to its knees.