Here's what happens when an 18 year old buys a mainframe...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Mar 29 20:30:57 CDT 2016

reminds me of myself dragging him big racks of military comm  surplus  gear
when I was in HD
Keep it up  Connor! we are proud of ya!

Ed Sharpe archivist for  SMECC  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 3/29/2016 4:28:17 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
jwest at classiccmp.org writes:

Evan  wrote...
> Connor is a member of our user group here in the  Mid-Atlantic. He's
> been learning at an astonishingly quick  rate!

He's been a member on this list for quite some time, and  is a regular on
the evening crew of the #classiccmp irc channel as  well.

He was working on a DG Nova 3 before the Z machine arrived, hope  he gets
back to it as well  :)