multinet 4.1 PAK

John H. Reinhardt johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 07:45:38 CDT 2016

On 3/22/2016 7:29 AM, Peter Coghlan wrote:

>> Anyone have the multinet 4.1 PAK checksum and install key info?  I need to
>> re-install my PAK and I don't have *doh!* the checksum value.  I thought I
>> did but...nope.
>>

> You can get a Multinet hobbyist license from Process software if you first get
> a VMS hobbyist license from HP.  Both are free of charge and entail a small
> amount of form filling on websites.  The main snag is the licenses need to be
> renewed each year.  You also need to be a member of a user group such as DECUS
> or Interex or whatever it is called this week.  Some of these have membership
> fees but as far as I know, there is at least one international group that
> anyone can join for free.
>
> Regards,
> Peter Coghlan.

Anyone can also get a free membership at Encompasserve by ssh to eisner.decus.org and creating an account.

                                 N O T I C E

This is Encompasserve.  Access is for subscribed individuals only.

  o  By logging into the system you agree to abide by the Encompasserve
     Canons of Conduct.

  o  Source code or any other information posted on this system is not
     warranted in any way.  YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

  o  If you submit source code to or post information on this system, you
     must allow its unrestricted use.  You must have the right to grant
     such permission.

  o  Refer to the Encompasserve Canons of Conduct, posted in the
     DECUServe_Information conference topic 4.3, for further guidance.

  o  Report problems in DECUServe_Forum.

  o  Please $Support$ DECUServe.  See DECUServe_Forum Topic 776 for how to
     contribute.

For information about Encompasserve please login under -> Username INFORMATION
To subscribe to Encompasserve       please login under -> Username REGISTRATION
To report any form of a problem     please login under -> Username PROBLEMS
To renew an Expired account         please login under -> Username REGISTRATION