A gold mine for anybody in Austin...

Ryan Eisworth ryan at diskfutility.com
Sun Mar 13 23:07:28 CDT 2016

> On Mar 12, 2016, at 10:25 PM, James Vess <theevilapplepie at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm in Houston and could make the trip, Anyone here interested in the
> systems listed?
>
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2016 at 5:24 PM, Ali <cctalk at fahimi.net> wrote:
>
>>> Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near Austin! But here is a great gold mine
>>> for somebody local http://austin.craigslist.org/sys/5436553322.html

I’m live in Brenham, which is halfway between Houston and Austin. I wish I had read CCTalk earlier as I have been in Austin for the past two days and just got back home. Watching this thread, and would be interested in going in on part of the lot as more details emerge, or helping with pickup/shipping/temporary storage. A lot of unknowns about the lot and condition (and even quantity) of the machines so far though.

Best regards,
Ryan