Xerox: MFM emulator: disk images available

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:03:46 CST 2016

I've been hacking Xerox recently and using Dave's excellent MFM
emulator. I'm making two working bootable images available. One is
Lisp - the 'Lyric' distribution. It boots and works and appears
complete and useful but I haven't explored Lisp enough to grok it.

The other is a clean install of Viewpoint 3.1  with document editor
and a few assorted utilities and games - and terminal emulators.

Both come with readme files and configuration info. They can be picked up at:

http://corestore.org/vpemu.zip

and

http://corestore.org/lispemu.zip

With a following wind I may get other Xerox disk images up in the not
too distant future - Star; 8010 and 8090 servers for starters. Maybe a
Medley Lisp system.

I'd be interested in hosting any other useful images for disk
emulation - not just Dave's and not just Xerox - SCSI2SD etc. too -
that anyone feels like contributing. Enjoy!

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'