MEM11A questions

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 8 13:12:25 CST 2016

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
From: Guy Sotomayor
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 7:17 PM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: MEM11A questions

> On Mar 8, 2016, at 10:11 AM, Henk Gooijen <henk.gooijen at hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> Guy,
> I have one 11/20. CPU state unknown ... but the card cage only has the
> CPU.
> So I would be glad to get some memory.   Plenty of space left for other
> interfaces, so the MEM11 would be sufficient for me. 128 KW is probably
> overkill. The 11/20 can only address up to 64 KW, correct?
> Depending cost, I am seriously interested in one MEM11.

The 11/20 can address only 32KW (64KB).  You need an MMU to access
more.

TTFN - Guy
---------
Ah yes, of course Guy!  The 32 kW vs. 64 kB error. I'll never learn ;-)
The 11/20 did never have an MMU (AFAIK).
Will the MEM11 come in "flavors" regarding the installed amount of FRAM?
(32/64/128KW)

- Henk