Documentation on DEC's Omnibus Module M865 (Console Teletype Control)

Vincent Slyngstad v.slyngstad at frontier.com
Wed Mar 2 17:33:53 CST 2016

From: Martin Meiner: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 8:18 AM
> I am currently looking for documentation (configuration, SCH, ...) on DEC's
> M865 Teletype-interface. Not the M8650 or M8655, mind you.
> Could someone point me to the right direction?

Looking through my stuff, I fail to find an M865 or any documentation
specific to it.

On the other hand, my impression was (and is) that the M865 and the
M8650 are just two versions of the same basic KL8E design.

If you want to send me photos, I can compare them to the M8650,
and perhaps highlight the changes.

    Vince