Tandy TRS0-Model 2000 Computer Monitor required

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Wed Jun 29 17:58:42 CDT 2016

Tandy 2000 is an MS-DOS machine, but NOT PC-DOS.  (720K 5.25", etc.)

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016, Swift Griggs wrote:
> Doesn't look like the same type of system, but just for grins, I saw this
> TRS-80 Model 4 on my local Craigslist:
> http://denver.craigslist.org/sys/5659348181.html

TRS-80 Model 4 is replacement for the model 3.  Z80, runs TRS-DOS of
various sorts, but ALSO (unlike the 3) runs CP/M

The Model 4P, if you can find one, is basically the same, but converted
into a luggable.

> IBM Laptop Model 5140
> http://denver.craigslist.org/sys/5642105225.html

aka "Convertible".  8088 laptop with 720K 3.5" drives