Dual Head Rainbow Video

Tapley, Mark mtapley at swri.edu
Tue Jun 28 11:46:04 CDT 2016

On Jun 27, 2016, at 4:23 PM, Rob Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> The machine came to me with a handmade split cable. I will work out the pin
> out and post it. You need a BCC17 cable for the VR241 (BCC03 doesn't work in
> this configuration).

Rob,
	Here is a repeat of a somewhat old post from this mailing list. I think applicable here, though. Hope this is useful. Not my work, I use my Rainbow with one monitor at a time, but this is on my to-do list at some point.
	Thanks to Tony Duell for the original.

----__ListProc__NextPart____CLASSICCMP__digest_971