DL11 configuration for pdp11gui

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Mon Jun 27 22:20:30 CDT 2016

>>> [W]hat have you been using your Dreamcast for?
>> Not much, yet.
> I've been resurrecting the old Dreamcast Linux.  [...]

Oh, I have NetBSD/dreamcast.  It boots and runs.  But it doesn't
provide any glue to the rendering hardware, making it pretty useless
(or, at best, irrelevant) for games.  And, since the thing has no disk
of its own, it has to run diskless, or at best out of a ramdisk (the
closest thing it has to a disk is the CD).

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org