Power cable identification

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Sun Jun 26 22:11:53 CDT 2016

On 2016-Jun-26, at 1:47 PM, Mike Stein wrote:
> [...]

Yup, this:
	http://www.cs.ubc.ca/~hilpert/tmp/CromemcoZ2A.jpg

IC date codes on boards were 77 to 78.
Presumably bought as a package as it had Cromemco ZPU, TUART, 4FDC & 16KZ boards.

I  replaced the 163 connector with an IEC.

As a matter of fact here's an example with the 163 connector:
	http://maben.homeip.net/static/s100/cromemco/photos/cromemco%20z2/Cromemco%20Z2%20back.JPG