old friend is slimming down the warehouse

Todd Killingsworth killingsworth.todd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 09:39:58 CDT 2016

Heh.  No, guys - I've not bought the whole building!

I've got the 100+ pictures loaded up for editing, but I still have to
resize them to jpg.   No SGI, a few IBM big peripherals,  some DEC VAX and
Alpha boxes (no PDP anything),  a Sun E3K, and $DEITY's own collection of
terminals and keyboards.
Terminals from IBM Mainframes and midrange, pallets of DEC terminals, HP
terminals (or monitor/keyboard combos for HP PA-RISC machines??).  Also
oddballs like AT&T, Qume, Texas Instruments, WISE, etc.

I'll get pics up somewhere this weekend and share the link

Todd Killingsworth