Data General 8000-series logic in my Nova 3?!

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Wed Jun 22 15:50:34 CDT 2016

> On Jun 22, 2016, at 12:29 , Jay West <jwest at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>
> Mark wrote...
> =====
> Additional documentation is flowing in behind the schematic courtesy of that
> little birdie who all of us DG collectors know and love
> =====
>
> Heeeeere Birdie Birdie (throwing sunflower seeds on the ground)

LOL! I assume that you already know this birdie, but I'll be happy to hook you up if not.

Have you determined whether any of your 6030 floppy drives are "extra"? If not, I think that there's exactly the right amount of open rack units in my DG rack to hold my PDP-8/M and a mil-surplus Chalco high speed paper tape reader I have that could be fun to interface to the PDP-8 and/or the Nova. But if I'll be hosting a 6030 drive in the rack then I'll need to come up with a different plan!

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/