DL11 M7800

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Jun 17 04:57:06 CDT 2016

    > William Degnan

    > Update:  I now have .. a working .. DL11 (M7800)

What did the problem turn out to be (or is this a different one)?

If the latter, do you have any use for a 5-instruction 'scope loop program
which sends characters continuously, which you can toggle in, to help debug
the broken one? If so, let me know, and I'll verify that it works (I hand-
assembled it in my head :-), and send it along.

And Ethan, thanks for the tip about that old message! (I'd forgotten about
that one!) I will upload the content to the CHW (and add the DB9 pinouts,
too).

	Noel