Mystery HP 1000 board

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 13:32:24 CDT 2016

Apparently the 21MX-K is an HP 2105 sold as board kit without a chassis and power supply. Motherboard, firmware board, short risers, and front panel. So you can stick your own embedded computer in your project, add your own specialized boards (and keyboard!).The Arduino controller of the time (but 16 bits!).
Marc

Sent from my iPad