2 X 13" green screen monitors available

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Tue Jun 14 20:17:24 CDT 2016

I have two brand-new 13" green screen monitors available.
We got them at work from a surplus source a LONG time ago, I
think to replace failing monitors in Graph-on 140 terminals.

These are Motorola DS4003-500 units, with AC power supply
for either 120 or 240 V operation.
They take a card-edge connector for video and sync.  (I
think they are RS-170 for composite sync, but I'm not
completely sure.)  I used a scope to pick up the horizontal
frequency, it was 53.6 us or ~ 16.5 KHz.

I did power one of them up, and it gave a green raster when
the brightness was turned up.

Anybody interested?

Jon