Using the simh LGP-30 emulator

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:51:56 CDT 2016

Wow. Well done, and superbly written blog entries. Talk about a lovely and totally original replica project! I can feel the 1950's vibes emanating from the little art deco front panel. We have one of these on display at the CHM. Once you get yours going, it would be cool if you came to demonstrate next to the real thing and teach us all about it!
Marc