11/[9]4 latest

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sun Jun 5 13:39:53 CDT 2016

On 6/5/2016 5:33 AM, Noel Chiappa wrote:
> Well, 0114 is the 'memory system error' vector - i.e. parity, or
> un-recoverable ECC error.
<snip>

>      > R6 = 172276
>
> That seems a bit odd - the stack pointer is pointing into I/0 space? 772276
> is the last Supervisor mode Data space PAR - maybe it's using those registers
> as a temporary stack?
>
> 	Noel
If the firmware got an error it would seem the first order of business
would be to go to the processor registers, store out the error info
wherever, and halt and catch fire.

I wonder if the boardset that was in the wrong slot might have had
something fried that could create the error.

thanks
Jim