Model M Key Cap Replacement

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jun 5 11:51:17 CDT 2016

my real IBM clicky keyboard does not have usb  so I tried   various usb
adapters  and they could be  flaky,...
you would have to  start computer then have to unplug  and reinsert
keyboard connection etc...

anyone  have a solve  for this? thanks  Ed#

In a message dated 6/5/2016 5:28:10 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,