MIPS systems at Weird Stuff

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Fri Jun 3 22:51:44 CDT 2016

On Jun 3, 2016, at 3:29 PM, Al Kossow <aek at bitsavers.org> wrote:

> For people in the Bay Area
>
> Ian Finder had mentioned a couple of weeks ago that Weird Stuff had gotten in some
> MIPS systems. They put them out on the floor for $75 ea, so I got a RC3020, Magnum 3000
> and Magnum 3000/33.

Congratulations on the score! MIPS systems are actually the first interesting thing I saw at Weird Stuff back in 1995.

Is there a specific schedule on which Weird Stuff puts things out on the floor? I didn't see them last Saturday, maybe I need to go a different day if I want anything good?

  -- Chris